iPads are used just like MacBooks.
To use an iPad to view the Internet, you must remember that it works just like a computer does. Similar to any Mac desktop or laptop computer, the iPad uses Safari as its main web browser. Through Safari, you can add bookmarks and favorites and view webpages just as you would on a regular computer, whether it’s a Mac or a PC. Since the iPad is acting as a computer for users, the ability to customize features and settings goes a long way in terms of its functionality. For example, you can create a custom wallpaper by completing a few straightforward steps.
1. Open Safari.
2. Search for images through the search engine of your choice. The InterfaceLIFT site contains images that are appropriately sized for iPads (see Resources section).
3. Open the image as large as it can be viewed.
4. Press and hold the screen until an icon pops up that says “Save Image” or “Copy.”
5. Select “Save Image” from the menu that pops up.
6. Go to “Settings,” “Brightness & Wallpaper” and “Saved Photos.” It is a good idea to keep all saved photos in this folder so you don’t lose track of where they are. Copy images to other folders if you wish to use it for something else.
7. Press “Set Lock Screen” or “Set Home Screen” to activate this image and set it as your wallpaper.