William Arthur is a luxury stationery brand that’s been in business for more than 60 years. It offers a wide range of paper products, including wedding invitations, custom stationery, greeting cards and announcements. It is well known for exceptional quality and customer service. As an extension of the brand, William Arthur allows qualified businesses an opportunity to become authorized dealers of its fine stationery products. Before being approved, interested businesses must contact the office directly and complete an application.
1. Contact William Arthur at (866) 985-3472; ask to speak with the sales and marketing department. Request an application, which can be emailed or faxed to you for your convenience.
2. Read through the dealer application to see what information you need to include. Print or photocopy the blank application in case you make a mistake. Use blue or black ink to complete the application. Complete all sections providing accurate, insightful information about your business.
3. Gather your credit references in a Word document. Credit references can include businesses and banks with which you have a financial history.
4. Take pictures of your storefront and perhaps of the other products you sell. The idea is to give William Arthur an idea of the setup of your store and its location relative to other dealers, and whether your products are compatible with the high standard of quality associated with its name.
5. Photocopy your reseller’s license. If your state doesn’t require a reseller’s license, contact William Arthur to determine what you can include as a substitute.
6. Gather your application, photographs, credit references and reseller’s license. Submit your application via fax or by mail. It may take William Arthur up to three weeks to review your information and make a decision.