Callers from restricted numbers will be unable to reach you on your mobile phone.
Edit your voice preferences to block calls from unwanted callers to your Sprint Samsung Instinct HD mobile phone. The voice preferences determine whether or not the phone is able to receive or place certain calls. Callers from restricted numbers will be unable to reach you on your mobile phone. The call block feature is available for free to Sprint subscribers. You can add up to 200 phone numbers to your call block list on the Samsung Instinct HD.
1. Access the Sprint website in a Web browser. Log in to your online account. If this is your first time accessing the account, click “Sign Up Now” and register for an account.
2. Click the “My Preferences” tab and then “Block Voice” in the “Limits and Permissions” section.
3. Click the Samsung Instinct HD’s picture to view options for blocking calls.
4. Click the “Block Only the Following Phone Numbers for Inbound and Outbound Calls” radio button and enter the 10-digit phone number to block.
5. Click “Add Number” and then click “Save.” All calls from the number added will be redirected to a recorded message. The message informs the caller you are not accepting calls.