Build-A-Bear workshop offers more than 30 teddy bears, bunnies, dogs and other stuffed animals to make.
Build-A-Bear Workshop is a company that specializes in interactive make-your-own plush animals. Customers can come into the store or go to the company’s website and build a custom stuffed animal. The animals range from traditional bears to other animals, such as bunnies, owls, dogs and wild animals. At Build-A-Bear Workshop, customers can even find clothes and accessories to further customize their animals. The stuffed animals can also be personalized by using special embroidery or by adding sound or a recorded message.
Building a Bunny
1. Go online to the Build a Bear website. There is a link in the Resources section.
2. Click on the “Shop Now” option at the top of the homepage.
3. Click on the “Bears and Furry Friends” option on the “Shop Now” page. Scroll down and choose the “Bunnies” option. Here, you can choose between either the “16 in. Pawfectly Huggable Bunny” or the “15 in. Lil’ Bunny Big Ears.”
4. Click on the bunny of your choice. This will take you to the product details page for that stuffed animal. Click on the “Add to Basket” option. You will then be directed to the “Dress Me” page. Here you can choose clothing, shoes, accessories, embroidery and sounds to add to your bunny. When you select these items they will be added to a list at the top of the “Dress Me” page that displays a list of the items in your basket.
5. Choose the clothing, accessories or other items that you want for your bunny and click on the “Finished Dressing!” button when you are done. This will take you to the “Your Basket” page. Here you can check your subtotal, review your purchase and confirm that everything is correct. Building a bunny at Build-A-Bear Workshop can cost from $10 to $40, so be sure to have sufficient funds before completing your purchase.
6. When you are satisfied with the items in your basket, click the “Proceed to CHECKOUT” button. You will then be prompted to either sign in, create an account or continue without signing in. Click the “Continue without signing in” button.
7. Enter your billing and shipping information on the “Address & Shipping” page, and then enter your payment information on the “Payment” page. Click the “Continue Checkout” button when you are done.