With good mechanical skill, you can make a Honda motorcycle trike.
A trike motorcycle is a modified motorcycle that has a single wheel in front with two rear wheels attached to a wide rear axle. Harley Davidson manufactures their own trikes, but you can modify your Honda motorcycle to create your own. You can make this a do-it-yourself project at home in your garage with the right tools and mechanical skill.
1. Secure your Honda with two floor jacks. Use a wrench to loosen the nuts on the sides of the bike’s rear axle. Slide the rear tire forward and slide the chain off the sprocket at the same time. This will allow you to pull the wheel off the swing arm.
2. Decide how wide you want the rear axle on the trike. You can make it as wide or narrow as you want, although keep in mind that the standard width is about 38 1/2 inches.
3. Determine how long the rear axle will be, based on your decision from Step 2. Calculate the measurements by subtracting the length of the axle from that number. Divide the result by two, and that should be the measurement of the axle you will be welding to either side of the original axle.
4. Turn the metal stock with the metal lathe to make it the same density as the original rear axle. Use a welder to weld the turned pieces to each end of the original axle, making sure to weld them squarely.
5. Weld the wheel hubs onto the ends of the new, modified axle. Tighten the nuts to the axle and secure the chain back on the sprocket. Mount the trailer wheels and tires onto the ends of the modified axle, and tighten lug nuts into them with the use of a wrench.