Wildfire 2.0 is a CAD program that facilitates the creation of three-dimensional models and designs. Like other CAD software, Wildfire 2.0 is capable of exporting completed models in PDF format. This is useful when an engineer needs to send someone his design, as the PDF format is compatible with all operating systems. Like print jobs, exporting to PDF also allows the user to configure the settings so the document can be displayed optimally.
1. Click “Start,” then click “All Programs.”
2. Point the mouse cursor to “Wildfire” and click “Wildfire 2.0.”
3. Click “File,” then click “Print.”
4. Select “Adobe PDF” from the dialog box and click “OK.”
5. Click “File,” “Print” and “Configure.”
6. Click the “Model” Tab. Move the “Scale” slider to the right to make the resulting document appear larger on-screen. Move it to the left to make it smaller.
7. Point the mouse cursor to the “Page” tab and click. Move the “Offset” slider to the right to increase the offset. Move it to the left to decrease it.
8. Click “OK” to return to the Wildfire work area.