The World Points Visa Card is a “Platinum Plus” business credit card issued through Bank of America. Comparable to other business platinum credit cards, the World Points card offers rewards for usage. As you make purchases at gas stations, restaurants and office supply stores, you receive 2 World Points for every dollar spent. For all other purchases you receive 1 World Point for every dollar spent. The minimum amount of World Points you must accumulate to begin claiming prizes is 2,500. Points expire if they remain unused for five years.
1. Visit the Visa World Points Rewards website (see link below).
2. Click on the “Redeem Points” tab.
3. Sign into your account by entering your 16-digit card number, the last name as it appears on your Visa card, and the five-digit zip code as it appears on your credit card statement.
4. Browse the items that are available through point redemption. For example, you can use your points to buy gift cards, can redeem them for cash, air travel and hotel discounts, or even donate the points to a World Points-sponsored charity.
5. Telephone (800) 362-6299 to redeem your points if you don’t wish to enter your account information online. You will need to provide your account number and verify your identity.