Customize your Harley Davidson Road Glide to fit your style.
Buying a new motorcycle is a big investment, so make sure your new bike fits your style. The Road Glide by Harley Davidson is one bike you can customize to fit your needs. The bike is known for its classic style and large fuel tank. Some things to think about are your body and riding style, what you want to do with your bike and performance desires. You can customize your bike in a number of ways.
1. Choose the color for your Road Glide. Some options are cool blue pearl, sedona orange, black denim and vivid black.
2. Select saddlebags and saddlebag guards. Rear or side saddlebags would add storage space.
3. Select emblems for timer covers and air cleaner trims.
4. Add a fuel cover, fuel door release button, radio, radio antenna or navigation system.
5. Choose an optional engine guard.
6. Select the finish for your foot controls. You can choose from plain black, skulls or flames.
7. Add chrome front end components or glossy black fork covers for the front end.
8. Select the finishes for your hand controls. This includes selecting mirrors, lighting on mirrors, finishes on levers and hand grips.
9. Pick a detachable luggage rack, sissy bar or removable passenger seat.
10. Add custom mufflers for higher performance and air flow.
11. Choose the style of seat.
12. Select the wheels and rims.
13. Add a windshield to protect yourself from flying insects and road debris.