Customize your Harley Cross Bones for your comfort.
Harley Davidson’s Cross Bones motorcycle is made to resemble a motorcycle from decades ago. All the features that come standard on the bike have a retro appearance to keep with its older look. Even though it resembles an older motorcycle, Harley Davidson promises it rides like a modern day bike. The Cross Bones comes with factory parts to keep it looking retro, but you can still customize your motorcycle to fit your riding style and comfort before you purchase the new bike.
1. Choose which color you want for your motorcycle. You can choose from cool blue pearl, sedona orange, black denim or vivid black.
2. Add saddlebags to your bike if you want room to carry items while riding.
3. Select any engine components you want to add to your motorcycle. These can include horn covers, a chrome engine guard, cylinder base cover or engine transmission interface cover.
4. Choose custom mufflers if you don’t want the factory installed ones on your motorcycle.
5. Pick the finish you want for your hand and foot controls. You can usually choose from black, chrome or black and chrome with flames.
6. Add a sissy bar and back rest pad if you plan to have a passenger on your bike. You can also add a fender rack to carry items.
7. Select any custom options for the rear of your bike including a chrome swingarm, chrome frame inserts, upper belt guard or swingarm axle cover.
8. Choose the style seat you want for your bike.
9. Add custom wheel spokes from the options available. You can choose a chrome finish or a black finish.
10. Pick a windshield to add to your bike if you want to protect yourself from bugs and rocks.