Harley-Davidson is known for their motorcycles. Something that’s becoming a little more known is their clothing. Harley-Davidson sells everything from helmets, jackets and riding equipment to dog clothes, t-shirts and baby clothes. Some dealerships will sell the clothing as well as other stores. If you’re having a hard time locating where you can buy Harley-Davidson clothing, there is an easy way right from the website. Does this Spark an idea?
1. Go to the Harley-Davidson website.
2. Click on “Parts and Apparel” from the site’s tool bar.
3. Click on “Fit Shop” from the options on the left side of the screen.
4. Select “Find a Fit Shop at a Dealer Near You” at the bottom of the screen.
5. Click on your state’s name from the drop-down box in the new window that pops up to the left of you screen. From there, you will be able to locate the nearby stores that sell the merchandise.