Near the start of “Batman: Arkham Asylum,” the Joker takes Commissioner Gordon hostage. After some detective work and an encounter with Scarecrow’s hallucinogenic drug, Batman finally tracks down Gordon, finding him at the Experimental Chamber in the Medical Facility. Players have to be very careful in this area. If a guard spots you, Harley Quinn will kill Gordon, and you will have to start the section again. Each guard in the Experimental Chamber follows a routine, and they do not deviate from it. To stay out of their sight while rescuing Gordon, watch and learn the guards’ movements.
1. Approach the vent cover in the corner of the room where you start when you enter the Experimental Chamber area and press the “Action” button to remove it. Enter the vent and follow it to the exit.
2. Drop down and then go through the vent in front of you. Follow the vent and press the “Action” button when you get to the vent cover to remove it.
3. Exit the vent and hold down the “Crouch” button. Approach the stationary guard nearby and press the “Silent Takedown” button when the prompt appears on screen.
4. Approach the vent cover across from where you exited the last vent and press the “Action” button next to it to remove the cover.
5. Crawl through this vent and ignore all exits until you reach the Riddler trophy. Sneak out of the open vent here, when the nearby guard has his back turned and the other guards cannot see you.
6. Sneak up to the guard and press the “Silent Takedown” button when the prompt appears. Crouch behind the low wall when he is down.
7. Wait for the guard on the lower level to walk away from you, past the stairs, and the guard on the far side of the room to turn and walk away from you.
8. Sneak down the stairs and up to the guard on the lower level. Press the “Silent Takedown” button when the prompt appears. Return to the upper level and use the wall for cover.
9. Stay crouched and move around the walkway with a piece of wall between you and the last guard. Use the wall for cover and sneak up behind him as he walks away from you. Press the “Silent Takedown” button when the prompt appears.
10. Climb the stairs at the back of the room and use the Grapple Hook to get up to the area above the electrified security door.
11. Walk onto the glass above Harley Quinn’s head and press the “Takedown” button when the prompt appears.