In the “Shivering Isles” expansion pack for the action role-playing game “The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion,” Dark Seducer Armor is a form of body armor worn by Dark Seducers, non-playable characters who guard the southern half of the Shivering Isles, called “Dementia.” Dark Seducer Armor cannot be removed from the bodies of slain Dark Seducers, but you can receive a suit of Dark Seducer Armor if you complete “The Ritual of Mania” and “The Helpless Army” quests encountered in the second half of the “Shivering Isles” main quest line. If you play the PC version of “The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion,” you can also use console commands to receive Dark Seducer Armor.
Legitimate Dark Seducer Armor Instructions
1. Play through the main story of the “Shivering Isles” expansion pack until “The Ritual of Mania” quest becomes available. Complete “The Ritual of Mania” and you will become the Duke or Duchess of Mania. Do not complete “The Ritual of Dementia,” as this will prevent you from receiving the Dark Seducer Armor in a later quest.
2. Begin “The Helpless Army” quest. A Dark Seducer will appear and inform you of an attack on the Dark Seducer stronghold of Pinnacle Rock. Travel to Pinnacle Rock and kill all enemies in the stronghold. Shatter all crystal barriers encountered in Pinnacle Rock by activating the chimes located near each crystal barrier. Destroy the crystal that blocks the Wellspring in Pinnacle Rock by activating the four chimes in the corners of the Wellspring room in quick succession.
3. Complete “The Helpless Army” quest. Once all “The Helpless Army” quest objectives in Pinnacle Rock have been completed, you will be awarded a suit of Dark Seducer Armor.
Console-Created Dark Seducer Armor Instructions
4. Press the “`” key on your keyboard while playing the PC version of “The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.” The “`” key is located to the left of the “1” key of your keyboard’s number key row at the top of your keyboard. Gameplay will pause and a non-blinking text cursor will appear in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
5. Type “player.additem 0007EB0E 1” in the console command line and press the “Enter” key. A suit of Dark Seducer Armor will be placed in your inventory.
6. Type “player.additem 0007EB14 1” in the console command line and press the “Enter” key. A Dark Seducer Helmet will be placed in your inventory.