With a history dating back to the late 1940s, the Hell’s Angels is an exclusive club consisting of Harley Davidson motorcycle riders only. The club’s members are found all over the world, and many have reputations of running afoul of the law. If you’d like to hang out with the Hell’s Angels, here’s do it.
1. Educate yourself about motorcycles and Hell’s Angels’ history. You relate more easily to club members if you can talk their lingo.
2. Attend a Hell’s Angels event. Go to the Hell’s Angels website for more information. Events include parties, concerts, charity fundraisers, bike shows and rides. There are many chapters of the Hell’s Angels based in different cities, and events are organized by local chapters.
3. Go to a bar where Hell’s Angels are likely to be. When a Hell’s Angels’ event is scheduled, the club members are found in the town’s bars where the event is held. Some club members have even rented out whole bars just for themselves, but other times their motto is “the more, the merrier.”
4. Be non-confrontational. To hang out with the Hell’s Angels and be welcome by them, you must have a positive attitude towards them.
5. Look for groups of Harley Davidson riders wearing leather jackets with the club logo on them. You can find club members relaxing and eating out at restaurants like anyone else.