Make an Image Wallpaper on Macbook
Your Apple MacBook comes pre-installed with around 50 different nature, plants, and abstract images to use as wallpaper for your desktop. What if you don’t like any of these images, or you would rather have a personal image, such as your children’s photo or a vacation scene as your desktop background? Luckily, you can easily create and install your choice of image as a wallpaper for your MacBook.
1. Choose the image that you’d like to use for your wallpaper. The image can be an existing photo or picture, or you could create a wallpaper image from scratch using a program like Photoshop.
2. Choose “System Preferences” from the Apple menu.
3. Click “Desktop and Screen Saver” from the first icon bar in the window.
4. Click the “Desktop” tab. The Desktop window is displayed.
5. Click the “+” button at the bottom of the left column to open the Finder window.
6. Locate your image in the Finder window and click “Choose.” The image appears in the upper left corner of the Desktop window and as wallpaper on your desktop.
7. In the dialog box in the middle of the screen, select how you would like the image to appear on the desktop. You can have the image resized to fit to the screen, fill the complete screen, stretched out to fill the complete screen, centered on the screen, or tiled across the screen.
8. Close the Desktop and Screen Saver window when you are finished.