The Ford F-150 is available with several different cab and bed options as well as your choice of two- or four-wheel drive. Standard features include trailer sway control, easy fuel capless fuel filler and power-adjustable pedals. The power sunroof is only available on the higher-end models such as the SVT Raptor and Harley-Davidson.
Removing the Headliner
1. Remove the dome light cover by inserting a flathead screwdriver under the edge and prying it away from the light. Set it aside.
2. Remove the screws that hold the base of the dome light with a Phillips screwdriver.
3. Pull the dome light fixture down. Unplug any electrical connections.
4. Remove the grab handles using a ratchet and socket.
5. Unscrew the plastic runners that hold the headliner in place.
6. Loosen the headliner by gently pulling down on the edges until the sunroof motor is exposed.
Closing the Sunroof
7. Locate the connector for the sunroof motor.
8. Insert the Allen wrench.
9. Turn the Allen wrench clockwise until the sunroof is completely closed.