The skin on the buttock endures the brunt of harsh fabrics, sitting for long periods of time, and even rashes. In the summer months nothing ruins a good bikini faster than a calloused, dry or rough buttock. There are ways of smoothing the skin so that it appears soft and well maintained. Does this Spark an idea?
1. Drink plenty of water. Hydrating your body, even the buttocks, prevents impurities to seep through and destroy the skin down there.
2. Take a quarter cup of your everyday facial scrub, and in a clockwise circular motion, gently work it into the skin of the buttock. this motion opens the pores and allows a deep cleaning. The facial scrub will also smooth any rough skin and scrape off dead skin.
3. Take a red wine bath. Pour half a bottle of red wine into a full bath of water. This will not stain the skin, as the wine will be fully diluted by the bathwater. This will plump the skin on the buttocks and make them feel significantly softer. The antioxidants alone will improve the texture of the skin. Do this no more than twice a month for optimal results.
4. Apply firming lotion (any brand) to the buttock; it will firm up and tighten the skin on the buttocks. The tighter the skin is pulled, the smoother the surface will be. Apply the lotion liberally after a shower, and even before retiring for the night.
5. Smooth shea butter on your buttocks daily. The smoothing properties of the shea butter are world renowned. It penetrates to soften and smooth the skin, as well as improve the tone. Your buttocks will appear and feel smoother in no time.