Organize Barbie Clothes and Accessories
Organizing Barbie items is simple if you have the right type of storage drawers and boxes. It is important to make sure Barbie items are put away because they are easily lost.
1. Understand that as much fun as Barbie can be her clothes and accessories can really make a terrible mess.
2. Buy some plastic storage drawers. The kind that has two small drawers and three larger drawers is perfect for clothes, shoes and fashion accessories.
3. Place clothing in the larger drawers. Organize it into different drawers depending on which size Barbie doll it is for (Barbie, Stacie, Ken and so on).
4. Purchase some plastic drawer organizers. The kind designed for desk drawers works well.
5. Place shoes, boots, purses, jewelry and hats in different compartments. Try to divide shoes by color if possible.
6. Use a different drawer organizer or a separate compartment for small, nonfashion accessories such as makeup and perfume bottles, dishes, food, baby toys and pet items.
7. Put the organizers in the top, small drawers.
8. Use small, plastic shoeboxes to store things such as blankets, towels, tableclothes and other soft items.
9. Keep Barbie dolls in a midsize plastic storage box.
10. Build or buy a Barbie house to keep furniture and some dolls in.
11. Organize larger accessories such as extra furniture, bikes and gymnastic equipment in large plastic storage boxes or bins.
12. Institute a rule that Barbie’s things must be put away each night before the television can be turned on.