Print pictures from your Verizon Phone
So you have all these crazy, spontaneous pictures on your cell phone. What now? This is how you can get those pictures off your cell phone and print them out or save them to your computer.
1. Find out which card your cell phone camera uses. This should be in the manual. Most phones use MicroSD cards. Usually goes in side of or behind battery plate of phone.
2. Purchase MICRO/MINI SD card for your cell phone. You can get a 1GB card for under $10. A 1GB card will hold a couple hundred pictures. The card should come with the micro/mini card itself, plus an adapter. You will need this adapter.
3. Put the card in the cell phone, read the label and make sure you are putting it in the right way. Never force the card if it resists. If it resists, you are trying to put it in the wrong way.
4. Take Pictures with your cell phone!
5. Remove the card from the cell phone and put into adapter, again, be careful. If the card resists, you are not putting it in right. This adapter is an SD card adapter.
6. Take the card to any photo shop or retailer and put the card into their instant photo maker. You can even edit on these machines. Print pictures out for just a few cents a print. This is is the simplest way to print picture from your cell phone. It doesn’t matter if you have Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T cell phone service, they all print the same.
7. You can also put this in the SD card slot on your desktop or laptop computer and save them to your hard drive. If you do not have an SD card slot on your computer you can purchase a card reader at just about any retail or electronic store for under $10. The card reader plugs into your USB port and allows you to read images off the card. Enjoy!