Print on 4X6 Photo Paper
There are several ways to print on 4-by-6 photo paper. This article explains the quickest way with Windows Vista and Microsoft Word 2007. When purchasing photo paper, be sure to verify that the type you buy will work with your printer. Some types of glossy photo paper may be able to work only with inkjet printers. If the printer paper is used on the wrong type of printer, it is possible the printer may be damaged.
1. Open Microsoft Word.
2. Add the picture or information that you want to print to the photo paper. To add a photo to Microsoft Word 2007, follow these steps; 1) Click the “Insert” tab; 2) Click the “Picture” option in the “Illustrations” section (the “Insert Picture” window will appear); and 3) Browse your computer for the picture you want to add. When you find the picture you want to add, click on the “Insert” button in the “Insert Picture” window. The picture will be added.
3. Click the “Office” button. Select the “Print” option.
4. Click on the “Properties” button.
5. Select the “Photo Printing-Borderless” option under the “Printing Shortcuts” tab.
6. Select the “Paper Sizes:” drop-down box and select the “Borderless 4x6in.” tab option.
7. Click the “OK” button. This takes you back to the “Print” window. Click the”OK” button again. Your photo will print.