Remove dangerous virus files from your computer.
Viruses and Trojans can cause serious damage to your computer. You can permanently lose important files and your computer may not work properly. You can remove viruses by using anti-virus software. It is important to update your anti-virus software before performing scanning for viruses. Updating the database will allow you to scan for viruses more effectively. You must also restart your computer to completely remove the viruses. You can use Malwarebytes, Windows Defender and Avira Antivir to remove viruses.
1. Update Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Open the program and go to the “Updates” tab and click “Check for Updates.” This will update the database.
2. Perform a system scan. Go to the “Scanner” tab and click “Scan.” Malwarebytes will then search for viruses on your computer.
3. Delete all viruses. After the scan is completed, Malwarebytes will show you all the viruses it found during the scan. Click “Show Results” and click “Remove Selected.”
4. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect. You must restart your computer to remove the viruses completely.
5. Open Windows Defender and click “Scan.” Windows Defender will then start scanning your system for malicious files.
6. Remove all viruses from your computer. After the scan is completed, click “Delete” or “Quarantine” to remove all viruses.
7. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
8. Open Avira Antivir and update the database. Press the “F9” button or click “Start Update” to update the database.
9. Click “Scan System Now” to scan for viruses. After the scan is completed, click “Quarantine.”
10. Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.