The first Harley-Davidson dealership opened in 1904.
Consumers, both male and female, spend millions of dollars each year purchasing Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Harley-Davidson has been known for manufacturing quality motorcycles since 1903. This commitment to quality extends to gas mileage as well. Although the amount of gas used depends on how long or far you will be riding, Harley Davidson bikes are known for reasonable gas mileage. So, although you may not need to fill up often, removing the gas cap is a snap when it comes time to visit a filling station.
Right Hand Threaded Fuel Caps
1. Insert the key. Hold the gas cap in place with your hand.
2. Rotate the key counterclockwise until it will no longer turn.
3. Return the key to the beginning position.
4. Rotate the gas cap counterclockwise to remove.
Left Hand Threaded Fuel Caps
5. Insert the key while holding the gas cap in place.
6. Rotate the key clockwise until it will no longer turn.
7. Return the key to the beginning position
8. Rotate the gas cap clockwise to remove.