It’s easy to remove photos from your iPhone.
In addition to the calling features, an iPhone enables you to take pictures or upload them from your computer. However, if you have too many pictures and are running out of memory space, you can remove unwanted photos.
1. Turn on your iPhone and tap the “Photos” icon. Tap “Camera Roll.” You should see a list of the pictures that you have taken with your iPhone camera.
2. Tap the photo that you want to delete and tap the trash bin icon on the lower right corner.
3. Tap “Delete photo” to remove the photo from your iPhone.
4. Connect your iPhone to the computer using the USB cable that comes with your device and launch iTunes. iTunes displays your iPhone on the left panel under “Devices.”
5. Click your iPhone and click the “Photos” tab. Uncheck the “Sync photos from” check-box and click “Remove Photos.”
6. Click “Apply” to remove the photos. Right-click your iPhone when you finish, and click “Eject.” Disconnect your iPhone from the computer.