Setting a watch without the proper instructions can be a difficult task to accomplish. With all of the buttons and labels, and having to press each button at various intervals and for a variety of times, the process can be quite difficult to figure out on the fly. Watches are expensive, but obsolete if you do not properly set them. The setup for a Casio watch takes only four buttons, so you can have your watch set up in no time. Does this Spark an idea?
1. Press and hold the “Adjust” button until the numbers on your Casio watch flash. The “Adjust” button can be found on the left hand side of your watch.
2. Press the “Mode” button once. This will make the numbers in the hour section of your watch flash. The “Mode” button is located on the left hand side of your watch, directly below the “Adjust” button.
3. Press the “Stop/start” button on your watch. This button will make the hour number on your watches display change in 1 hour increments. Press this button until you reach the desired hour. The “Stop/start” button is located on the right hand side of your Casio watch.
4. Press the “Mode” button once again, this will make the minute numbers on your watch flash.
5. Press the “Stop/start” button to make the minute numbers change. The minutes will also go up in 1 minute increments.
6. Press the “Mode” button once more. This will reset the seconds on your Casio watch to 00.
7. Press the “Adjust” button once more. Your Casio watch is now set.