You can change your wallpaper position setting to make it look nice.
Wallpaper images that come installed on a Windows system are made to fit the different window resolutions you can choose for your computer. However, you aren’t restricted to just default images as you can make any digital image your desktop wallpaper. If the image is too small for your resolution, it may become stretched on the screen, making it look distorted. You can change the settings your computer uses to display the wallpaper to make it look better. Does this Spark an idea?
Adding New Wallpaper
1. Right-click your desktop and choose “Screen Resolution.”
2. Write down your screen resolution for future reference. It’s best if you choose wallpaper that is made to the same size as your screen resolution, but it is not necessary.
3. Locate the image you want to use as your wallpaper. This can be an image on the Internet.
4. Right-click the image and choose “Set as Desktop Background.”
5. Choose your position setting. If the image is the same size as your screen, select “Stretch.” If the image is too small to fill your screen or is oddly shaped, choose “Center.” This will center the image in a frame, preventing the image from becoming stretched and distorted.
6. Choose a color for the background from the “Color” option.
7. Click “Set as Background” to save the image as your wallpaper.
Editing Existing Wallpaper
8. Right-click your desktop and choose “Personalize.”
9. Click “Desktop Background.”
10. Select a setting from the “Picture Position” drop-down menu. Choose “Fit” or “Center” for images too small to fill your screen. Choose “Fill” for an image large enough to fill your screen.
11. Click “Save Changes” to complete the configuration.