Pet stores like Petsmart and Petco carry an array of clothing types including jackets, T-shirts, Harley-Davidson leather clothes, sweaters, shoes, socks, pajamas, tank tops and muscle shirts. Clothing prices and sizes often vary greatly. Wearing pet clothes can help your pet’s self-esteem and make him feel that he is a member of the family. Read on to learn shop for pet clothes.
1. Measure your pet’s size. You may also be able to find your pet’s size by having your pet try on the garment while in the pet store. Most major pet store chains allow pets to be in their stores as long as they are leashed.
2. Browse the available clothes either online or while in the pet store. If you live in a cold climate, be sure that the garment will protect him from the cold.
3. Shop online but be sure that the garment you want is available in the correct size before ordering. Major pet store chains like Petco and PetSmart have websites and you can order pet clothes online.
4. Try the article of clothing on your pet. Make sure that you only put clothes on that won’t be too hot for him to wear. Also, make sure that your pet will still be able to go to the bathroom with the garment on.
5. Pay for your purchase. Most online pet stores accept credit cards such as Mastercard and Visa cards for purchases. If ordering online, be prepared to pay shipping charges.
6. Receive your garment in the mail or other method of delivery if you have placed an online order. You can now put the garment on your pet and let your pet show off his new clothes.