The Sony HDR-CX110 Handycam is a high-definition digital video camera with 3-megapixel still-photo capability. It uses Secure Digital and Secure Digital High Capacity memory cards for both video and still-image storage or Sony’s Memory Stick Duo cards for still-image storage. The HDR-CX110 features both an HDMI port for HD connection to your TV and a USB 2.0 port for easy transfer.
1. Plug the USB cable into your camera and connect the other end to an available USB port on your computer. Your computer will recognize your camera as a mass storage device and create a drive-letter designation.
2. Open your camera’s memory by double-clicking the new drive letter. This will display a window containing all of the video and photo files that were taken with your camera.
3. Select the files you want to copy and drag and drop them into a folder on your hard drive.
4. Remove the memory card from the port in the camera.
5. Insert the card into your multi-card reader. If your computer doesn’t have a built-in multi-card reader, USB multi-card readers are available.
6. Select the files you want to copy and drag and drop them into a folder on your hard drive.