Use a separate wallpaper on your internal and external cell phone screens.
All cell phones feature some sort of wallpaper on their internal screens. However, many cell phones nowadays also feature wallpapers on their external screens. Customization is a popular aspect of technology, especially on cell phones. Express your interests more by using a separate wallpaper on the internal screen of your cell phone and the external one.
1. Flip open your cell phone. Press the “OK” key to open the menu.
2. Use the “Down Arrow” key to scroll to “Settings & Tools.” Press the “OK” key to open the settings and tools menu.
3. Use the “Down Arrow” key to scroll to “Display.” Press the “OK” key.
4. Scroll to “Wallpaper.” Press the “OK” key.
5. Scroll to “Internal.” Press the “OK” key. A list of pictures saved on your cell phone appears. Scroll to the one you want to use as your internal wallpaper. Press the “OK” key to select it.
6. Repeat steps one through four. Select “External.” Scroll to the picture you want to use as your external wallpaper. Press the “OK” key to set it.