You can enable Bluetooth on a Toshiba Satellite laptop.
The Bluetooth Stack protocol feature on a Toshiba Satellite laptop is an excellent feature that enables you to import and export files and media of all types to other electronic devices. Although the initial configuration of this software may not be the easiest to understand, the benefits of this technology can be unlimited once it is activated correctly.
1. Double-click on the “Bluetooth Stack” icon located on the desktop screen of your computer. Enable the “Bluetooth Discovery Mode” located in the “Connection Settings” folder at the top of the application menu bar. The computer will give a notification when the Discovery Mode has successfully been turned on. Turn ob the other electronic devices’ Bluetooth settings as well to make them discoverable by your laptop.
2. Pair another electronic device with your laptop. Select the “Add Device” tab, located in the “Bluetooth Stack” application folder’s task bar. Click “Add” to gain access to the “Bluetooth Add Device Wizard.” When the wizard dialogue screen appears, click “Next” to begin setting up the device connection. Your Bluetooth Add Device Wizard will now discover the electronic devices that are discoverable within range.
3. Locate the device you are trying to pair when the next page loads with the list of devices your computer’s Bluetooth Stack has discovered. The other electronic devices will be listed according to their actual serial or model numbers. If you do not see the device you desire to pair, click the “Search Again” button. When your computer discovers the device, click on that device to highlight it, and click “Next” to continue. The next screen that appears will display a list of options. Click the third option, which should be “Let me choose my own passkey.”
4. Enter a password that is easy to remember. A notification will be sent to the other electronic device. It will ask that device for the same passkey. Enter that passkey and click “Pair.” The last screen that will appear on your computer screen will prompt you to confirm the pairing of the software. Click “Finish” to confirm the pairing of the detected device to close the “Add Bluetooth Device Wizard” dialogue box.
5. Open the “Bluetooth File Transfer Wizard” to use the software. Select “Browse” to locate the file destination you’d like to transfer. Give the file a name in the box allotted above the file’s location. Click “Next” to proceed. The next screen will notify you of the status of the file transfer. The file transfer should be complete. Click “Finish” to complete the process.
6. For future use, go to the file or device you would like to work with and right-click on the item. A drop-down menu will appear. Click the Bluetooth icon to locate your Bluetooth Stack software. Follow the steps listed above to continue with the process again.