Unlike the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, which feature a large amount of media beside video games, the Nintendo Wii focuses mostly on games. However, just like the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, your Wii can access on-demand streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu. Because your Wii doesn’t come with Hulu installed, you must download it from the Wii Shop.
1. Select “Wii Shop,” located on the Wii’s main menu, followed by “Start.”
2. Select “Start Shopping,” followed by “Wii Channels.”
3. Select “Hulu Plus,” then “Download.”
4. Choose the location for saving Hulu Plus — you can select either the Wii System Memory or an SD card.
5. Select “OK,” followed by “Yes.” Your download begins automatically, and a Hulu Plus icon appears on the Wii’s main menu.
6. Select “Hulu Plus” from the Wii’s main menu.
7. Enter your Hulu Plus name and password, then select “Login.”
8. Select a movie or television show from the available categories to begin watching it.